SF future

This is for game related discussion that doesn't fall into the category of "help". Have a tip for other players? Want to discuss what is the best weapon? Mastered a certain tactic and want to share secrets? This is where you want to post.
NiteHawk
Game Developer

SF future

Post by NiteHawk » Sun May 31, 2015 7:09 pm

You haven't really seen me around. I've been working on a few things, mainly school, and trying to finish that up (Game programmer, oh la la.)

I'm actually in the middle of working on a similar game to SF, but it's mainly for a school project, though I don't see why it can't be used as a game people would play. It's using the C++ with SFML/THOR, so it's pretty rad.

In any case, the issue is I don't have money, and the server payment is about to come up. It's typically only $7 a month to keep up, but I'm in debt a good deal now and even $85 a year hurts, since the domains on top of that are another $15 each etc. I'm still keeping the domains, but other then that the site and nexus will probably go down on .NET/.COM.

If anyone wants to donate to keep the server running, great! Otherwise, it is no worries. I know the game is pretty dead right now, and that's just how it is.

----

In terms of this 'new game' if you include your email here before the server does go down in the end of the summer (Somewhere in August/September) then I'll mail you guys when it's on a good track.

I'm just forewarning everyone since the forums aren't really checked, site and nexus go down around end of August/start of September.

Thanks guys.

NiteHawk
Game Developer

Re: SF future

Post by NiteHawk » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Sandtrooper wrote:How about I just PM you my address, that way the spam bots don't scoop them up and destory our inboxes
Go ahead then 8)