Nexus User Management for SF 1.x

Check this forum for general help with the game. If you are having a technical issue with the website, your account, or are experiencing any bug within the game, please post here!
NiteHawk
Game Developer

Nexus User Management for SF 1.x

Post by NiteHawk » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Mobious wrote:I am happy to announce that a player management system has gone online at http://www.stellarfrontier.net! You can find the link to it below the SF Nexus heading on the sidebar on any web page.

This system will allow you to change contact information as well as passwords related to your SF Player Account. If you no longer remember your password you can follow the link on the page to have a account update email sent to you. This email will be sent to the email on account for the player. Follow the link in the email to reset your password and update any other account information.

In the past I know it has been customary to put in a random email for your character, I now suggest that you update this information with a real email address in order to help alleviate any problems in the future. Right now I know the system is simplistic but in the future expect there to be more things online - such as fleet management and more in depth play statistics.

If you email for your SF account is no longer valid and you have forgotten your password please contact me through a PM and we can go through the process of updating this email address.